Sunday, January 20, 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Featured Igloos

Chattabox has posted the featured igloos today, and are based from the Prehistoric Party. Here is the full post.

Hey there penguin pals!
 
The Prehistoric Party is well under way and I have to say I was SO impressed with this month’s igloo nominations! There were so many awesome Prehistoric themed igloos to choose from, I somehow finally managed to pick three of my favourites- it wasn’t easy! Check them out below:
 
Reuben7862 said: “You should check out my friend, Guitar Man 9’s iggy. His iggy is a tiki’s hut built on an island filled with lava pools and native animals.”

 
Liberty1111 said: “I think you should really check out Troyella’s Tiki Playground igloo. It is so cool and really creative! Tiki penguins should really check it out. Waddle On!”

 
Hippykid24 said: “Awesome igloos! I was looking for something to do when I found Peace6179’s igloo. It looks REALLY good and is perfect for the prehistoric party theme.”

 
Talk about going back in time! Those igloos were truly dino-rific! Now for something a little different, we’d love to see some Theme Park inspired igloos! So get your roller coaster rolling and your popcorn popping for a chance to have your igloo appear on our next featured igloos blog. If you know a friend that has a fun-tastic Theme Park igloo, be sure to let us know their penguin name in the comments below.
 
Until then- Waddle On! laugh
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment