Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Special Items Released 2010-2011

Welcome back everyone! I know it has been almost a year since I LAST posted something on this blog. I would like to start fresh again, as I have scheduled my time to post at least once a week. I hope you all like the content that will be published here, so if you could leave feedback, that would be very much appreciated. 

Many of you know how important items are in the game. Without them, I wouldn't think this game would be successful as it is. These items were all released in the years 2010-2011. Those were very important years for me, so I would like to share some items, some of which that have not been seen since those years. 

  • Expedition Hat 
                   


   Released during the Wilderness Expedition of 2011, it became a very popular hat in that year, and was quite a nice souvenir for a very great expedition. It has not appeared since.


  • Amethyst Pin
 


 A very magnificent pin to find, the Amethyst Pin could only be found at the Cave Mine, which was divided into four pieces. It was available during the Cave Expedition of 2010.



  • Rockhopper's Giveaway Background



One of the last backgrounds that were given out to players, before Club Penguin made a change in the way penguins look, this was sure a very special background, given out during the Adventure Party of 2011. Penguins were very stoked to obtain this item.                                                                                                                                                        
  • Commander's Coat                                                                                    



A very recognizable body item, that was given away to everyone who was at the Island Adventure Party of 2011.  Believe it or not, I did not have the chance to obtain it, but my buddy Boswer108 did. It became a surprise for me, knowing that Club Penguin did not really give out body items to everyone.




That is all for now! I hope that for some of you, it can refresh your memory a little bit, and for those who were not present during those years, there you go! I have been thinking to release a post each Wednesday, but we shall see. Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment