Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Club Penguin: December Featured Igloos

Hello, recently Chattabox has updated the "Featured Igloos" section of the Club Penguin blog. The following igloos are Christmas themed and very well decorated for the Holiday Party.


This first igloo is in a forest with a villain hidden in the background of the igloo. There is a Santa's chair which is near the bottom of the igloo and looks like it could be on Club Penguin TV.

 This second igloo is my favorite since it has a lot of older items (Christmas decorations) mixed in with some more recent items which fit in very well. The Christmas trees are my favorite part because they all seem to be from different years and catalogs.

The third and final igloo is second on my list because of the large Christmas tree made up of smaller Christmas trees. The train set is my second favorite part because it reminds me of playing with a train set at Christmas time. The laser which is blocking Herbert from the party is classic! I didn't see this until I looked closely to the picture on Club Penguin's blog. The arches and Santa chairs towards the top of the igloo are very well placed and it was a great idea.

What did you think of these igloos? If you could rate them, what would you give them? I would give the first igloo a 7 out of 10 because of the televised Santa throne and Herbert in the background. The second igloo would get a 10 out of 10 because it was my favorite and I loved the trees and old items. The third would get a 9 out of 10 because of the giant tree and the train track. The Herbert popped it up from an 8 because of the the inside joke of not letting Herbert into an event from him taking over the island recently. I hope that you liked my opinions and rates. Want to give out your opinion? Just send us a comment below so we can return a comment to you.

Waddle On,
-Volk34

No comments:

Post a Comment